Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blue Bottle Coffee

The next time you're in San Francisco, I recommend that you coffee drinkers check out Blue Bottle Coffee. There are only a few locations around the city including the Ferry Building. They also sell it in the food court at Westfield Shopping Mall but it doesn't taste the same to me. I think the food court version is equivalent to buying Starbucks at the airport or other non-store location. The coffee is not as rich in flavor. Be prepared for long lines because each cup is handmade by pouring hot water over ground beans that drip slowly through a filter. If you're on vacation and can spare the time, you won't be disappointed.

Go to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market on Saturday when food vendors join the farmers to sell prepared foods alongside the fresh produce. It's a nice way to spend a morning. The photo attached is the mocha latte I ordered the last time we were there.

www.bluebottlecoffee.com

www.ferrybuildingmarketplace.com





2 comments:

  1. I was just in SF last weekend! I wish I discovered your blog sooner.. my boyfriend and I loooooooove coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cecile, I just posted this review yesterday so it would have been too late for you. Maybe next time you will have a chance to try Blue Bottle coffee.

      Delete