Saturday, March 23, 2013

How I Got 5 Godiva Chocolates for 31 Cents

Since Godiva has a store at the Waikele Premium Outlet near my home, I joined their Rewards Club a while back. Each month, members can pick a free truffle from the display case. If you buy at least $20 each month, you also get a small box containing 2 pieces of chocolates on your next visit the following month. It worked so well for me that my husband joined, too.

Godiva also sends Rewards Card members a $10 gift card via email to be redeemed during your birthday month. Since Easter is next week, I went to Godiva today to avoid the crowds.

In the photo below, there are 2 Berry Cups ($4.95 each) and a Dark Chocolate Ganache egg ($1.30), a Pecan Cluster (Nestor's free piece) and a Midnight Swirl (my free piece). Using the $10 birthday gift card, I paid a grand total of 31 cents!

Godiva Chocolatier
Waikele Center
94-790 Lumiaina Street
Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
Ph: (808) 677-5001
www.godiva.com












No comments:

Post a Comment